We offer a variety of massage techniques here Total Health Brookvale:
- Sports massage
- Remedial massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Relaxation massage
- Hot Stone massage
Our therapists tailor to the clients perticular needs by adjusting pressure, technique, and positioning when needed. Our therapists have experience treating clients of all ages, sizes, and activity levels.
Come see one of our massage therapists here at Total Health Brookvale, and you will leave feeling refreshed.
Massage benefits both physical and mental health. Some benefits and uses for massage include;
- Pain Management - feel relief from pain caused by lifestyle or injury, such as headaches or back pain
- Injury Prevention - increase range of movement and prevent muscles from going into spasm
- Sport or Injury related recovery - return to normal activities more quickly
- Mental Health - decrease stress hormone levels
- Improved Sleep Quality - calms nervous system
Here is some more information on Hot Stone massage - our latest style of massage.
For more information about how massage can benefit you and your family, visit our Blog
All of our therapists hold professional qualifications obtained in Australia, and and are accredited members of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society or the Australian Association of Massage Therapists. This allows massage appointments to be covered by all private health funds, with most rebates available for on the spot claiming through Hicaps.
Our massage therapists are trained in remedial, sports, pregnancy and relaxation massage and use a variety of techniques including myofascial release, trigger point and stretching to help your body release the tension caused by daily activities.